CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Today's English - Part of Speech & English Tenses

So today I'll be sharing about
part of speech and English tenses
However, on English tenses,
I'll only share about
simple present tense,
simple past tense,
and simple future tense.

As you all know and should know
today's English is related to my assignment
(Reading, Vocabulary & Grammar 2 1st Assignment)
but since I was told that it was only
going to be a presentation
so I might as well post my assignment here
than just leave it to waste.

:Link:
(2nd Semester) English Level 2:
1st Assignment - Part of Speech & English Tenses


Since the assignment that I did
is pretty long and somehow
I can't seem to post it up here in my blog
to show it to everyone,
I can only give you the link.
The link will direct you
to my assignment
where I uploaded it on scribd.com
go ahead and take a look at it :3

WARNING
NO COPYING MY WORK!


People from my college just called me
and said I have to do a portfolio (=_=)
3 drawings: 2 black and white and 1 coloured
Just when I thought I can rest my head
...sigh...Oh well...
At least I have something to do
rather than doing nothing
harharhar

Thank For Your Time!
*bows*

0 cups: