CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10th of October 2010 (10/10/10) + 101 Posts

Yay!
it's 10.10.10 !!
and I've already have 101 posts in my blog!
Woohoo! Woot! Woot!

Okay first of all
you must be wondering about the picture above
well that picture was made by a friend of mine
I call her Aerith since she's a fan of Aerith
from Final Fantasy 7
and she majors in gaming illustration
if I'm not mistaken
I remember it has something to do with games

:Her Deviantart:

In her Deviantart
she uploaded a lot of her works there
and some of them were requests
for background or wallpaper.
So go ahead and check it out :D

So it's 10.10.10
Nothing special about it
only that people like to make it special
and celebrate and such.
It's a Sunday today
Yes it's the weekends
and I'm going out with my boyfriend today
Oh yeah~ hahahahahhaa XD
and yay to my 101 posts!

Thank You For Your Support!
Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!
*bows*

0 cups: