CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

20th of October, 2010 - Rejected

Wednesday
20th of October, 2010

ADD 105
Visual Communication in Design

Today's class there was only
Ledister, Joey, Voo and I
The rest of our buddies
didn't show up because
I think they didn't finish their assignment
but then even Ledister didn't finish
and he still attended class.
You guys that missed class
are such chickens XD
hahahahahha

+My assignment+

So I passed up my assignment
and guess what
it was rejected! :D
hahahahaha XD
The lecturer said if I wanted more marks
I have to re-do everything
and make sure it has a visual hierarchy.
When he mentioned visual hierarchy
I was like "Oh yaaaahh!!!!"
which means I just realized that
that was missing.
So then yeah,
I have to re-do everything again XD
harharharhar

Assignments are loading
all the time
and the lecturer said
"that's what a designer's life is like
to be catching up deadlines"
I was like "Owh ma gawd"
and went "wohoo!!"
then we all laughed together
hahahahaha XD

P.S.
We just received our new schedule
on Principle of Architecture & Design
and History & Theory of Architecture 1
so now we will be attending 5 classes :D
Yay! No more "no lecturers" issues!!

Thanks For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: