CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

One of My Favourite Motivator - Nick Vujicic

+Nick Vujicic+

:Video Link:
LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS

Nick is a man
who was born with no arms or legs.
But he tells the whole world
that you don't need arms and legs
to get up when you are knocked down hard.
He proves his words by sharing his story
to the world and change people's life.
He is a HERO.

I first watched his videos
when I was around 15 years old
and it was during Holy Spirit Camp.
I was moved by just watching videos of him
and shed tears too.
Since then onwards,
I start telling myself
to give everything my best
and to live my life to fullest.

To me,
Nick is one of my
favourite people in the world.
I love to watch videos about him
because I will never get tired of it.
He is a very influence man
and also a follower of Christ.

For our English class yesterday
we were told to watch videos of him
and write a personal essay
of how we feel after watching the video
and what will we do in our life.
I've finished writing mine
a few minutes ago
and my essay contains
more than 500 words
when I was only suppose to write 250 words.
I won't be sharing it here in my blog
because Miss Freda told us to.

That's all for now
Be sure to keep track on me :D
If you want to that is XD
hahaha

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

1 cups:

Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ said...

wow . tharu bca entry nie . :)