CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bones (TV Series)


Before watching this series
I thought it would be a serious
and BORING show since clearly
by looking at the title, it definitely
got to do something about bones
and also science.

Although I know some basic
of physics, biology and also chemistry
from secondary school since I'm
from a pure science stream class
Still...you know...I thought it will be boring.

But after watching one episode of it
Just ONE episode people
to make me fall in love with this show.
Clearly I'm just sooo loving it.

According to Wikipedia [Link]
The show is based on forensic anthropology
and forensic archaeology,
with each episode focusing on an FBI case file
concerning the mystery behind human remains
brought by FBI Special Agent
Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz)
to the forensic anthropologist
Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel).
The rest of the cast includes
Michaela Conlin,
T. J. Thyne,
Eric Millegan,
Tamara Taylor
and John Francis Daley.

This show is created by Hart Hanson


Now I know why my sweetheart loves this show

Thank You For The Visit!
Share This If You Want To :D
*bows*

0 cups: