CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

America's Next Top Model (ANTM)

As you can see
America's Next Top Model
is one of my most favourite show
in Star World (channel).

This show is about a competition
to see who will be the next
America's top model
hosted by Tyra Banks
who is one of the top models
in America.
Models who joined in
comes from all over America
and most of them aren't
experienced in the modeling industry.
This is a challenge for them
to be in it and also to win a
grant prize of the show.

I love this show because
this show gives me beauty tips,
posture tips, fashion tips, and photo tips.
I'll be like sitting on the chair
and go "Hahahahaha" and "What the hell"
and "Wow" and "Oh shit" and so much more.
I don't mind watching this show over and over again
because the pictures that they produced
always excites me.

And I just LOVE the Theme Song

I also love to watch
Britain's Next Top Model
because of the British accent
and also the tips and pictures of course :D
I think I love any show that has
something to do with 'Next Top Model'
hahahahaha

Watching these shows
makes me feel like I want to be a part of it
and I want to experience modeling.
I've been dreaming about it
for quite a while now
but you have to be at least 5"7'
when it comes to become a model
and I waaaaaayyyyyy shorter than that
I'm like only 5"2'
...sobs...

But I don't lose hope
and maybe someday
I'll be in that show :D
hahahahahahha
if I'm qualified that is

Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: