CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

18th of October, 2010 - Princess Princess [Anime]


I know I know
I'm supposed to be doing my assignments
instead of watching anime.
But my mind was completely blank
when I woke up and I seriously
can't focus onto my assignments.
At first I thought of playing some games,
but my internet was being a bitch
so it didn't work at all.
Then I thought of writing
something onto my blog
but I had nothing to share (=w=)
Then I remembered of having
a CD anime of Princess Princess
that I haven't watched in a long time
(because that time I thought it was too much for me)

----------------------------
:Warning:
If you are not a yaoi fan
then I suggest you pass
----------------------------

So this month's Anime is :D

Princess Princess
プリンセス・プリンセス Purinsesu Purinsesu
This anime is about
a transferred student named
Kouno Toru (blue hair)
He transferred into Fujimori School
which is known to be an all boy's school
and also the top school in the area.
What he did not know is
that Princess system in the school.

When he got transferred
he was immediately nominated as a Princess
because of his looks and also
his popularity in school.
Being a Princess practically
means being a Princess
of the school
and being treated like a Princess.
Princesses are the ones
who bring hope to the dull life
of the guys in the school.
The reason why it's such
an elite school
is because of the Princess/Princesses

The Princesses also has benefits,
they get to get free clothes,
books, pencils, and other things
and also have some pocket money
from their job as a Princess.
Toru of course immediately agreed
to be one of the Princesses
in the school
along with Shihoudani Yuujiro (blond hair)
who is the Western Princess
and Yukata Mikoto (red hair)
who is the Eastern Princess.
However, if one of them
failed to do their job
all of the benefits will be gone
from all of the Princesses.

So the anime shows
on how they get things together
and solve their personal problems together.
Although they are guys disguising as girls,
they still have interest in girls.
It's kind of a straight+gay anime
I watched it because
it makes me go "Kyaa!"
which means it has a good storyline
and also because of the way they
draw the characters.


It's a really good anime
only if you're into yaoi.
I can't wait to read the manga!
but I have to finish my assignments first
*sobs*

----------------------
:Note:
I am not a yuri fan
-----------------------

Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: