CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Kirameki Cafe

:Facebook Link:
Kirameki Maid & Cosplay Cafe

It's a Maid Cafe
located at Star City
in Kota Kinabalu town, Sabah.


The shop's concept follows
exactly like Maid Latte
from Kaichou wa Maid Sama.
Where you are not allowed to
take pictures of the maids unless
you beat them in a challenge.
Besides that is the Menu
where they also have
Moe Moe Omu Rice
just like from KWMS!



I was surprise to know that
there's such a cafe in my town.
I was told by a friend from college
who is also passionate about Anime like me
and she will be bringing me there this Tuesday
since Kirameki Cafe doesn't open on Mondays.

Actually I want to post this
on Tuesday after I've gone to the shop
But since I don't really know
what to write on my blog
might as well tell you about Kirameki Cafe
and then maybe I'll write another post
to tell you my feedback

To my gangs
Maybe we'll go there sometime eh?
How about it XD ahahaha
Text me before you wanna go
and of course not this Tuesday
because I'll be going out with Charmaine :D

Thank You For Visiting!
*bows*

2 cups:

Unknown said...

Nyahaha~ well I'll be seeing you on Tuesday yeah? Have you thought about what you wanna eat yet?

Francess Deanna Ramli said...

Yesh yesh (>w<) I wanna eat moe moe omu rice with green tea!! :D but then I'm still sick and I can't eat egg...hmmmmm I'll think about it later...