CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

31st of October, 2010 - Chocolate Temptation [Manga]

------------------------------------
!WARNING!
Mature content.
This manga is only suitable
for 18 years old and above.
I am not responsible if something
happens to you who's younger.
------------------------------------

:Link:
Chocolate Temptation

Happy Halloween Everyone! :D
I know I should be sharing something
about Halloween but I have nothing up yet
so I'll just share this manga that I just read :3

It's a really good manga :D
because it makes me go
"Kyaaa! Kyaaa!" here and there.

It started off with a girl name Ayaka
siting on a piano in the music room
while staring at the tennis court.
She just got dumped with her boyfriend
,who is a tennis player, because Ayaka
is a really shy girl and doesn't stand out much.
Crying while siting on the piano and then
laid down on the piano, Niwase,
a guy from Ayaka's class also very popular,
saw Ayaka in the music room
while she's lying down on top
of the piano.

Niwase went near to Ayaka
and surprised her.
The story goes on when
Ayaka told Niwase that she
just got dumped by her boyfriend.
Right then, Niwase give her a kiss
and flip a chocolate into her mouth.
According to Niwase,
that type of chocolate is able
to make someone happy by
just eating (well at least it works for him)

Then Niwase said "Actually,
I've been planning to steal you
away from him"


Ayaka replied
"Don't you have a girlfriend already???"

Without doubt, Niwase said
"If you agree to go out with me,
I'll dump my girlfriend"

So from then the story
goes on between Niwase and Ayaka
until they get together eventually.
Again, it's a really good manga XD
So if you're 18 and above,
I recommend you to read this.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: