CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

17th of October, 2010 - Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Likas (SMK Likas)


I met Sir Ronnie today,
who was my Malay teacher,
when I was photostatting some
English level 2 notes in Likas :D
He simply just wore a white T-shirt
and a short pants to go along with it
while calling out my name
"Francess~" and gave a hand shake.
I was like "Sir Ronnie!!!"
At that very moment
I could feel that he wasn't used
to the term 'Sir' but just went along with it XD
It's just typical of me to call
any male teachers or lecturers
with the term 'Sir' in front.
I guess I'm used to it since secondary school.
hahahahahahaha

So, I was a former prefect
in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Likas
a.k.a. SMK Likas.
Most people mistaken me
of being a Convent student
or SMP Likas student
which is an all girl's school.
When I told them about my former school
they would be surprised XD

What I like about my former school
is the teachers :D
I reckon it's because I get along
with the teachers well.
Well, maybe not all of them
but still :3
My favourite teachers are my
Malay teacher, Sir Ronnie,
Math teacher, Sir Wong,
Physics teacher,
English teachers,
Biology teacher, Madam Anita,
and Chemistry teacher
Gomenasai my teachers
for not remembering your names DX
Oh! And also my Art teachers :D
hahahahaha XD


Yesh Yesh
I was in 5 Arif
which is a pure science stream class
and also the students are known
to be hated by the lower classes.
Yeaps~ everyone hated us
and even the teachers hated us
(well, not all I guess)
But I don't blame them,
it's our fault in the first place XD
what's more I was a prefect
so the number of people
hating me increased.
But I survived :D

hahaha I still can recall
the time when most of us
are the President of a club
Even my best friends
were the President of a club XD
hahahahaaha
Like I was the President of the English club
Rona was the President of the Design club
Iziana (obviously) was somewhat
the head of the school XD
Asnirah was also a President,
Halimatus as well,
and also Francesca,
and more XD


That's All For Now!
Thanks For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: