CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5th of October, 2010 - Visiting Kirameki Cafe

+Kirameki Cafe+

I did mention about Kirameki Cafe
earlier on my blog
It is located on the 1st floor
of Star City in Kota Kinabalu.
It is a place where you can relax
and enjoy while you're there
with the services from the Maids.
It's a cosplay shop so don't think differently XD

I went there with Charmaine
and we ordered..
Since I'm still sick
I had to take the healthy food
which is the
Creamy Soup & Toast
and the Hot Green Tea

--------------------------------------------------
PHOTOS

Moe Moe Omu Rice
(The Japanese word says 'Love')

Inside the Cafe

Posters

Comics, Magazines, Books
for the masters to read.

Anime Figures

Artworks by the masters
(I'm going to submit mine too!)

--------------------------------------------

Feedback:
It's a really nice and simple place.
But the only thing that I disagree on
is the tables and chairs.
It would be nice to have something like
the tables and chairs from Starbucks
but then Kirameki Cafe would need
to have 2 floors for that.
But it's alright, I know
it will take time for some improvements :D

Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: