CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

4th of October, 2010 - Angelique (Latest Coloured Drawing)

+Angelique+

I call her Angelique
because...well...no reason actually
That was the first name that pop up
in my head during the colouring process.
So here it is...my lovely Angelique
October's latest coloured drawing
By Furansessu which is me :D

Here is the before and after
as you can see I edited
the eyes a little bit
and darken the lines of the eyes.
I referred to Kuran Kaname's eyes
from Vampire Knight
and tried to follow his eyes.
(since Angelique's eyes are kind of the same like Kaname's eyes)
I was having a hard time choosing
which type of shine for the hair
I thinking of zig-zags kind of shine
but when I did it, it looks horrible (@_@)
so then I tried the shine like the one
from Kaichou wa Maid Sama
and surprisingly it fits!
Then I darken the lines
of the whole sketch.
Then a little bit of edit
here and there
and tadaaa :D
Angelique!

I started editing last week
It took me a few days to finish this picture
but then because of college and my sickness
I had to stop for a while.
Then pum pum pum
Angelique!!
hahahahaha
Why do I keep on saying her name?

Thank You For Your Visit!
Hope You Like My New Artwork!
*bows*

0 cups: