CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

16th of October, 2010 - The Stones?

+16th of October 2010+
[Photo]


Remember about the last post
where I shared about rendering techniques?
and that we were told to do a sketch [assignment]
and use the technique?

Well here are the sketches :D
Although I just took a picture of it
but it has nice effects!
Tell me what you think XD


So during Design Communication 1 class
we were asked to practice first.
So this was the result
where I we were told to draw
on our A4 sketch book.

P.S.
we had to look for 2 stones
for our sketch XD

Then next I have to
draw the stones on an A2 cartridge paper
which is seriously like 4x larger than an A4
(OwO)

Here's a closer view

I'm still not satisfied
with the results
I think I'll make a few more adjustments
(since it took me hours to sketch the stones)

That's all for now XD

+Theodore Ramli+
a.k.a. my brother


Visit His Band Facebook Page!
:Befalls The Argosy:

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: