CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

31st of October, 2010 [Part 2] - Inspiration


Literally, here I am
sitting at my cute round table
with the laptop on in front of me
while I think hard to get some inspiration
for my Gestalt Theory Assignment.

:Link:
25th of October, 2010 - Gestalt Theory

I mentioned about Gestalt Theory
in my blog before and yeah
Before this I was actually done
with the ideas and what was
left to do was to finish
up the last piece on
an A2 cartridge paper.

However,
my Gestalt Theory thumbnails on
Figure & Ground were rejected.
Clearly it's because I didn't
understand completely about
the theory.

But now I do :D
After doing some research
and looking into examples
I think this source is the best
place if you want to
understand about
Figure and Ground
completely.

Just click the link to find out
Figure Ground Perception
in Psychology


So one problem had solved
Now to think of another
4 new inspirations
to add into my sketches.
Before writing this blog
I already had 3 thumbnails
and was looking for one more
just ONE more inspiration
to complete the sketch.

It's really funny how
I suddenly wanted to blog
and write about it in my post
because suddenly
the inspiration that
I was looking for
came to me instantly
Yay :D Cheers!

It's going to be
the 1st of November tomorrow.
The month that I was born.
I don't really know the reason
why I like November so much
and also February.
I guess I just do :3

Thank You For The Visit!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
*bows*

0 cups: