CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

26th of October, 2010 - PMS week?

NEW DRAWINGS!
On my A4 sketchbook
(>w>)


25th of October, 2010
+The Mistress & The Butler I+

15th of October, 2010
+Sly Cool Guy+

26th of October, 2010
+The Mistress & The Butler II+

I'm kinda lazy
to scan the drawings
since it's nothing much
and there's a lot of flaws to the drawings,
also since it's my PMS week for this month
so people...BEWARE...

Of course,
PMS week is not the best week
to be doing assignments and homeworks
because it's the time when we have our mood swings
and also bad temper and bad stomach ache.
It's really hard to keep in pace during this moment.
But then again, we girls still have to do it
no matter what the case is.
SEE HOW MUCH WE GIRLS ARE
GOING THROUGH YOU RECKLESS GUYS?!
But of course guys don't have PMS
so it's hard for them to understand (>w>)

So to ink my drawings I use
the regular black 0.5 ball pen

and as for the sketching
I use a 0.7 mechanical pencil

see...it says 0.7 :D

Actually on this day,
I'm half way through my
Gestalt Theory Assignment
which is really disappointing
because I'm only half way through it.
and I would love to publish my ideas here
in my blog but I guess I'll do it after I pass up
my assignment..you know...to leave it as a surprise.

Nothing much for today
I guess I'll leave it be this way
My stats are going down
but I don't really care much


Thank You For The Visit!
Please Do Read My Other Post!
Thank You Again!
*bows*

0 cups: