CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maid Sama! - Episode 26 [Final]

:Anime Link:
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! Episode 26

:Manga Link:
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! Chapter 32

Yesh Yesh I know
that I'm a little bit outdated
Gomen ne because I'm quite busy with college

Since most of my viewers here are
Kaichou wa Maid Sama! fans
So I'll be talking about
the latest episode of KMWS
which is Episode 26.

Sorry I couldn't discuss about the previous episodes
maybe I'll talk about it later in the future?


Before I watched the episode
I heard rumors that the last episode
of KWMS is going to be during Misaki's birthday
which is on Chapter 41 of the manga.
But then I was wrong,
it was during the time where
Usui and Misaki became
Romeo and Juliet!
I didn't realize that I actually
have already watched it
on Animax before I went to the internet.
I was like "Wait WHAT?!"

And yes like any other KWMS fan
I think that the Anime is short and 'hangy'
but when I look through all the episodes again
I can see that the ending suites the whole Anime
because at the last episode
Misaki confessed his feelings towards Usui
and both of them (secretly) became official.
Although, both of them do deny that
they are together when others asked
about their relationship.

I still prefer to read the Manga XD
but the Anime is quite good as well :)
Bravo! Bravo!

Okay so here's a little sneak peek
for those who have not seen the last episode

In high quality
pictures are edited by me

----------------------------------------------------

The episode takes place
during the Yumesaki High's
Cultural Festival

Misaki & Usui
were having a hard time
going through the crowd...






Usui: You should eat some, it's good

Misaki looks cute here don't you think?
So after eating,
they walked around the festival.

















And so the game begin


Usui & Misaki
went through the challenges
with extraordinary skills.
Of course, I laughed
because it looks really hilarious.
hahahahahahaha

And it seems that Usui is enjoying it...
Until the very end of the 'Love Trial'


But when the game was over...








If I were in Usui's position
I would say the same thing



It looks like the ticket is to enable
the winners to put on costumes.
It is said to make a love story out of the couple
during their stay at the cultural festival.


So, Usui & Misaki
became Romeo & Juliet for the night.

After changing,
since they were still at the festival
they went to see the fireworks...
















------------------------------------------------------

:ATTENTION:
This is not the actual storyline
I have to make it really really short
so it could fit into my blog.
If you want to know the whole story
go ahead and watch the anime
or read the manga.

------------------------------------------------------

So that's all for now
This post was supposed to be yesterday's post
but since yesterday I was worn out
after shopping for college
and also the internet was being suck-ish
I wasn't able to post it.

I Hope You Enjoyed Your Stay!
Arigato Gozaimasu!
*bows*

0 cups: