CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19th October, 2010 - Furansessu's Favourite R&B Songs


It's a Tuesday today
and I woke up around 2.30am
because it's literally freaking hot!!
I wanted to write about this last night
but well..you know...
the internet is a bitch every night
*nods*

Yesterday, my brother
told me to put on MTV
and they were playing
Usher - There goes my baby
I immediately fell in love with the song
because of the lyrics and also the rhythm
So I decided to download it
and look for all my other R&B songs

These are the R&B songs that I love :3

Brian McKnight - What's My Name
J Holiday - Bed
Jeremih - Birthday Sex
Joe - My Love
Mario Vazquez - Gallery
Pussycat Dolls - Stick With You
Ray J - One Wish
Ray J - Sexy Can I
Ray J - What I need
Usher - There Goes My Baby

There are other songs
but they are break up songs (=_=)
and I'm not really in the mood
for break up songs right now
I hope you all love the list of songs
that I just mentioned :3
because I'm listening all of them
from my laptop right now :D

Oh yeah I'm loving it~

Hope You Love The Songs!
Please Visit Me Again!
*bows*

0 cups: