CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

11th of October, 2010 - An Amazing Love Story


This story was sent to me from a friend.
Read it once
and you'll know why it's
such an amazing love story.

------------------------------------------------

He met her on a party
and she was looking so stunning
that guys were chasing after her.
Meanwhile, he looked normal
that nobody paid attention to him.
At the end of the party,
he invited her to have
a cup of coffee with him.
She was surprised,
but due to being polite, she agreed.
They sat in a nice coffee shop,
he was too nervous to say anything,
she felt uncomfortable,

she thought, 'please, let me go home....'

suddenly he asked the waiter.
"would you please give me some salt?
I'd like to put it in my coffee."


Everybody stared at him, it was so strange!
His face turned red, but still,
he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.

She asked him curiously
"why do you put salt into your coffee?"

He replied
"when I was a little boy,
I was living near the sea,
I like playing in the sea,
I could feel the taste of the sea,
just like the taste of this salty coffee.
Now every time I have a salty coffee,
I'll always think of my childhood,
think of my hometown,
I miss my hometown so much,
I miss my parents who are still living there"


While saying that tears filled his eyes.
She was deeply touched.
That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart.
A man who can tell out his homesickness,
he must be a man who loves home,
cares about home, has responsibility for home.
Then she started to speak,
spoke about her faraway hometown,
her childhood, her family.
It was a really nice talk,
also a beautiful beginning of their story.

They continued to date.
She found out that
he was a man who meets all her demands;
he had tolerance,
was kind-hearted, warm, careful.
He was such a good person and she almost missed him!
Thanks to the salty coffee!
Then the story was just like every beautiful love story,
the princess got married to the prince,
then they were living a happy life...
And, every time she made coffee for him,
she put some salt into the coffee,
as she knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years,
he passed away,
he left her a letter which said:
"My dearest,
please forgive me,
forgive my whole life lie.
This was the only lie I said to you
---the salty coffee.
Remember the first time we dated?
I was so nervous at that time,
actually I wanted some sugar,
but I said salt
It was hard for me to change
so I just went ahead.
I never thought that
it could be the start of our conversation!
I tried to tell you the truth
many times in my life,
but I was too afraid to do that,
as I have promised to not lie to you for anything..
Now I'm dying,
I'm not afraid of anything
so I tell you the truth:
I didn't like the salty coffee,
what a strange bad taste..
But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life!
Since I knew you,
I never felt sorry for anything
that I do for you.
Having you with me
is my biggest happiness for my whole life.
If I can live for the second time,
I still want to know you
and have you for my whole life,
even if I have to drink
the salty coffee my whole life"


Her tears made the letter totally wet.
Someday, someone asked her:
"what's the taste of salty coffee?"
"It's sweet." She replied.

Love is not about to forget but to forgive.
It's not about to see but to understand.
Not to hear but to listen.
Not to let go but to HOLD ON

Don't ever leave the one you love
for the one you like,
because the one you like
will leave you for the one they love.

Find a guy,
who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Who holds your hand in front of his friends.

Wait for the one
who constantly reminds you
of how much he cares about you
and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one
who turns to his friends
and says, "...that's her"

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*