CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

21st of October, 2010 - Green World Work

+The Dining Table in My House+

ADA 101
Design Communication 1

So the whole day and night
I've been working on my assignment
based on 'Green World'
My idea of Green World
is the environment-friendly swimming pool
which looks like a fish-pond
at first glance.
The green technology swimming pool
uses gravel to be mixed with clay
as a concrete for the swimming pool.
The designer adds water crop
inside and outside of the pool
to filter water waste
and to make water rich in oxygen.
One even said "You can just drink the water
from that green technology swimming pool"
because they proclaimed that it's clean.

Here's a closer view of my assignment
It's not really finish yet actually XD
I still need to darken the lines
and do some hatching and stuff.
harharharharhar

There's another method
besides using water crops.
Which is adding a pack of salt
into the swimming pool.
Salt will then be mixed with chlorine
(a typical swimming pool will usually have chlorine in it)
and it will become sodium-chloride (NaCl)
which kills bacteria developing
in the swimming pool.
Curiosity and anxiety has lead
people to think that this method
will make the swimming pool's water
taste like the ocean (salty).
However, the creator of this method
said that the answer is "No"
Adding "There's only a slight taste of salt
because there's roughly a teaspoon of salt
per gallon of water".
Besides that, sodium-chloride
is much gentler on the hair, skin and eyes
which makes swimming fun :D

If you've been wondering why
I'm using my dining table
instead of my own table in my room.
Well, it's because
the table in my room
is freaking SMALL!!!!
Not small,
just medium-small XD

+The Table In My Room+

Yesh, that's where I online
and it's a cute round table :3
it can hardly fit my A2 size board XD
hahahahahahhahahaha
next to the table
is my bed :D it's on the right

I just realized something
in my house,
there's a lot of GREEN stuff!!!!
(@_@)
and it makes my photos bad DX


Thanks For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: