CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Insomnia

Okay so this thing is not really new to me
I have this since I was 14 years old
and now it seems that it coming to me
more and more often
since I started college.
I don't take coffee if you all are wondering
because it's not good for my health.
I don't take those energy bars
because it's hard to find those here.

Insomnia is a common condition
in which a person has trouble falling or staying asleep.
This condition can range from mild to severe,
depending on how often it occurs and for how long.
Insomnia can be chronic (ongoing) or acute (short-term).
Chronic insomnia means having symptoms
at least 3 nights a week for more than a month.
Acute insomnia lasts for less time.
Some people who have insomnia may have trouble falling asleep.
Other people may fall asleep easily but wake up too soon.
Others may have trouble with both falling asleep and staying asleep.
As a result, insomnia may cause one to get too little sleep
or have poor-quality sleep.
One may not feel refreshed when one wake up.

:1st SOURCE:
:2nd SOURCE:

This matter shouldn't be taken lightly
when it gets chronic.
I have a comorbid insomnia
which is not a really serious one.
I hope this information will be of use
since I barely have the energy to think.

Thanks For Reading!
*bows*

1 cups:

Chris said...

Read about your insomnia - you may benefit from AVS which you can find out more about here: http://mymindspa.eu