CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

10th of November, 2010 - History Report + Wednesday Class


:Today's Class:
ADD 105
Visual Communication in Design

Nothing much on today's class.
The lecturer only showed pictures
to refresh out memory
on Gestalt Theory.
You can read about
Gestalt Theory in my blog
by following the link

:Link:
25th of October, 2010
Gestalt Theory


Today is the deadline
for my History & Theory
of Architecture report
which is on Chapter 1
Ancient Mesopotamia.
I was requested to do about the
Sumerians & Akkadians
Yesh I did post something
about this Chapter
and I think I did some
mistakes (OwO)
..sigh..
Oh well XD hahahahha

So you can see
my work here

:Link:
Sumerians & Akkadians Report
Sumerians & Akkadians [Power Point]

Pleease spare my life
if there's any mistakes (@_@)
and I can't say that my work
is a 100% true
So please..

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: