CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

22nd of November, 2010 - A Virus That's An Anti-Virus

It's been 3 days
since I updated my blog
and I planned to update
my blog last night

Just when I was looking for some
suitable photos in google
for my blog and also for assignments
a freaking anti-virus appeared!
I never seen it before
and it kept on bugging me like crazy!
and now the 'anti virus' blocked the
broadband because it says
it has been infected by a trojan
I was like "riiiigggghhhttt"
same goes to the other application
except the documents.

Anti-Virus Name: 1734380
[Title: Security Tool]


According to my brother
he said that that anti virus
is actually a virus
and it's a strong one
If I were to activate the anti virus
into the laptop, he said the virus
will suck in any personal information
that it can get like
your password, login ID,
credit card number, etc
then after that it will just
delete everything in the laptop (@_@)

My brother tried to delete it
but it couldn't be deleted
no matter how many times he tried.
Then he told me the laptop
needs to be formatted
and at the mean while
I can't use the laptop for my work
(.__.)

So at the moment
I won't be able to post much
in my blog until the laptop
is formatted.

If there's anything
please email me
at my yahoo email

Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: