CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

18th of November, 2010 [Part 2] - Design Communication 1 Assignment

ADA 101
Design Communication 1

So again, I spent 8 hours or more
to do my Design Com assignment.
Which means I just finished
2 assignments in 1 day!
woohoo!!!

So here's the assignment
We had to draw our college
a.k.a. Cosmopoint I.C.T. Kota Kinabalu

Here's the original picture
and as you can see
it doesn't really match
because frankly I'm not good
in drawing buildings (>w>)
which is really a weakness of mine
but I still try :D and try :D

I did mentioned about the drawing
that was a fail in my previous post
and yeah I was so frustrated
at that moment.
But in the end
I MADE IT!!!
WOHOO!

So again nothing much
except that I did my assignments
the whole day.
Anyhow,
I'll be sure to share
something useful next time XD
Until then
bubye~

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: