CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

11th of November, 2010 - New Head Picture + Bayonetta


So first of all
I think you have already noticed
the new humongous picture above
and also the change of songs
The picture was made when
I was playing around with my makeup
and at that moment
I feel like taking a lot of picture
of myself XD hahahahaha
But I didn't realize that
it suites to be the new 'big' picture

and about the new songs
well, it's just because I'm
falling in love with Bayonetta X3

Bayonetta is an XBox and PS3
game application
It's a really cool game
what attracts me the most
is the song! XD hahaha
which is on my song playlist
it's call 'Fly To The Moon'
if I'm not mistaken

and I have to say
the main character is hot!
Like seriously hot! I love her!
(my definition of hot is different for your information)
Read more about her story
by clicking HERE

Nothing much today
It's sort of my relaxing day
because the next day
I want to do my
Design Communication
assignment.

That's All For Now!
*bows*

0 cups: