CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

4th of November, 2010 - HAPCHO Gathering + Birthday Celebration

+Best Photo Of The Day+
I didn't really know
what I was cosplaying as
but I just went with gothic XD


A lot of things happened on this day
and I mean A LOT

In the afternoon,
I was late to the HAPCHO gathering
(it's a cosplay group in my town)
because the petrol was dying
and I had to go to the petrol station
to fill in some.
Unconsciously,
I locked my car
WITH MY CAR KEY INSIDE!!!!
I was like "OH MA GAWD!!!"
and I tried calming down
and tried to figure out a way
to solve the problem.
Later then a guy went up to me
and said "Lock ka?"
and I nodded my head
and he tried unlocking my car
with this ruler-kind-of-thing
and tadaa! it was unlocked :D
I filled in the petrol
and said my thanks to the guy
and drove in high speed
to the gathering.
At that time I was already
1 hour late with the traffic jam
going on.

However, I still made it
to the gathering safe :D
So here are some few shots
that I took during the gathering.
+Reynold+Jasper+Pearl+


Christine :D my chinese translator XD
hahahaha



It was my first time going to
the gathering actually XD
and it was my first time
wearing A LOT of makeup.
It was fun going :D

After the gathering,
I had to rush home
to go to my sweetheart's younger brother
and my sweetheart's dad's
birthday celebration
at their house.

I really enjoyed my time
during the celebration
because I get to meet with everyone
after a long time not meeting them
(my sweetheart's family and my best friends)

Here are some photos :D
The food :3
I helped prepare some of 'em
hehe


drinking the wine
that was given to us


+Danielle+Angelica+Francess(me)+

+The expensive wine+

This was when Xavier, Jared, Angel and I
were in Jared's car and he was
sending me home first.
Hahahaha


The fun is over
so it's back to work!
weeeeeeeeeeeee (@_@)

Thank You For Your Support!
*bows*

0 cups: