CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2nd of November, 2010 - Today + Design Transformation Assignment


I was suppose to have
English (Level 2) class
today but unfortunately
we were informed that
Miss Freda is sick.
Get well soon :3

I didn't really have the mood to
go back home early, so I stayed
for a while and talked to Charm
and met a new friend named Bernard
we all have the same interest which
is anime and so I called a friend of mine
which is Kuzaimi who is also into anime.
We talked and talked and also drew :D

This is what I drew :3

I'm really sorry for the bad quality
but I'm really lazy to scan
especially when my brother told
me to 'explore' and figure out
how to use the scanner on my own.
I'm not in the mood to get my hands dirty

This is what I drew yesterday
before dinner time :3

I was practicing on the
S & M look and facial expression
and at first it was only the girl
but then I thought maybe she
deserves a guy beside her XD
hahahahahhaha

-------------------------------------------------

Moving to my next topic
which is my design transformation
assignment.

Before I present my outcomes.
Design Transformation
is about Design Development
and Design Development is about
Design Process.
Design Process is a systematic
problem solving strategy, with
criteria and constraints, used to
develop many possible
solutions to solve a problem
or satisfy the human needs
and wants and also to narrow down
the possible solutions to one.
+This is based on the notes given to me+
+From Visual Communication in Design+

However,
Design Transformation can also
be said to transform an object
to create or modify a design.
Such as a snail's shell
into a building
or a bamboo into a mug.

For my assignment,
I choose a jellyfish as my object

I haven't work on the final one
because I just had to rest
and the sun was shining directly
towards my eyes.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: