CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

19th of November, 2010 - The Way of (My) Life

Remember my last post about
this assignment?
Guess what :D
IT WAS REJECTED

My lecturer said that
it was "too perfect"
and there wasn't any
dynamic in it.
Basically he said the
building was very symmetrical
and symmetries are known
to be boring XD
Guess I'll just have to
do it again in order
to get better marks.

I knew the minute I showed
him my artwork
there would be something
he'll say or critic.
I guess that's how life is
for designers XD
Like before this
it is easier for you to please
your teachers with arts and you
would be praised by your
friends and family but
when you get into the real world
it's very hard to please others
especially your client I heard.

Oh well
I reckon everyone has
their own difficulties
in this world.
Weeeeeeee
(@_@)

Move on to the next topic
:Link:
Dengeki Daisy

It is the recent manga
that I'm reading
and it is about a girl (Teru)
who just lost her older brother.
However, her older brother
gave her a cellphone that would
direct her to a friend of his, Daisy,
who will protect and comfort her.
Daisy is just a nickname of this
particular "hero" in the manga
and as the story goes on,
Teru accidentally broke
one of the classroom window
by throwing a tennis ball
towards Kiyoshi (a friend of Teru)
which bounced back and crashed
the glass window.

However, the school janitor
happens to be there
and saw what happened.
The school janitor also
appears to be a very frightening
cool-looking guy who always
threats Teru badly by making her
a slave for doing his work to
pay back the broken glass window.
Since Teru is very poor and
she lives alone,
she had no choice but to agree
to become his slave.
So everyday Teru got tortured
like a slave and I love her quote
"Go bald, Kurosaki!" hahahaha
Everyday she would send a
text message to Daisy
about her and also her complains.


But then, whenever
Teru is in trouble and when
she sent a text message to ask
Daisy for help, Kurosaki (the janitor)
would always appear at the right
time and place, could it be
a coincidence?

Surely read the manga
because I myself is
currently reading it
and I only read up until
Chapter 8 - Best Friends
can't wait to read about
Chapter 9! hehehe

But I have to finish my
assignments first
hohohoho

-------------------------------------


You know,
I just realized that
most of the things that I have
are all in BLACK.

Like my black bag,
black jacket, black bottle,
black boots, black slacks,
black dresses, black cellphone
and also my black A2 file XD
hahahahahaha

Is this what they call
being so obsessive about something?
I know I'm always complaining
that the weather is freaking hot
but I just love the colour Black & White
because those two colours
will match any other colours
(like blue, pink, green, etc)
so perfectly even
towards themselves.
That is why they are
my favourite colours :D

...Well Then...

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: