CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

18th of November, 2010 - History and Theory of Architecture 1 Chapter 2 Report

Kyaa...I'm so tired...

ADA 123
History and Theory of Architecture 1


Wohoo!
After spending my 8 hours or more
on the internet and my brother's laptop
I am finally done with my report!

:Link:
History and Theory of Architecture 1
Chapter 2 Report


Throughout my time
doing the report.
I was listening to the song
Koi wa Sensou both
Vocaloid and Band version.

:Link:
Koi wa Sensou - Vocaloid
Koi wa Sensou - Band Edition

I got addicted to the song
after listening it from Charm's blog
until at one point my ears hurt
and I had to lower the volume.
hahahahhahaha

I can share nothing much
since I still have one more (solo) assignment
left to be done which I have to
submit by tomorrow.
Hohohoho

Wish me luck :D

Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: