CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

28th of November, 2010 - My Laptop Was Saved!!!


So it was a tough week without
my (brother's) most precious laptop
because most of the things that I have
and that I do involves with this laptop.
I'm really glad my brother saved it
with all the data still remaining inside it.
Now I can finally do the usual :D

So yesterday I was supposed
to hand in one particular assignment
which is under History & Theory of Architecture.
The assignment is about to differentiate
between the doric and ionic order.
So this is my work

:Link:
Doric & Ionic Order Assignment

There are a lot of difference
between those two and maybe
to outsiders, they'll think that
both of them are just the same.
Well to designers, they are not.
So just look it up
to know more about it.

:Link:
Dengeki Daisy

Last night before finishing
the assignment,
I continued reading
Dengeki Daisy
from chapter 9-15
I was already on chapter 16
when suddenly the internet died.
I just sighed and went to eat dinner
and came back to do the work
and eventually the internet revived
hahahahahahaha

I'm really addicted
to Dengeki Daisy right now
because the story line
and the jokes and the art
are so cool that it makes
me envious every time
I read it.

Earlier this morning
I was distracted with this
one TV show entitle "Material World"
It is about stories of how
famous interior designers do their work
in the real world.
Juts watching made me feel
like they are 100 times more greater
than me (well of course I'm still a beginner)
And how they prepare their model
and how they can draw and paint their
sketches and designs so well
and everything Kyaaa!!!!!

Unfortunately I can't find
any pictures and photos
of the show.
Maybe it's a new show?
shrugs

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: