CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

15th of November, 2010 - Midterm Exams + Deadpoet

+Jigoku Shoujo Wallpaper+

So today was my midterm exams
and heck I only had 1 paper for this midterm.
(I think I've mentioned this before)
It was English level 2 today
and I don't really want to talk about it
because I've forgotten about the moment
harharhar XD

Other than that
I would like to share about
Deadpoet Photography

-------------------------------------------
!WARNING!
This post contains ecchi photos
Suitable for age 18 and above
-------------------------------------------

Here are some of my favourite
photos by them

I love how they make
it look so dangerous yet sexy

Just practically love
the clothing XD
I think it's hot

This is what they call
a dynamic photo :D love it

Here I love the shadow effect
and also the lighting

I love how they positioned her in
this pose while she
holds the camera up.

:Link:
Facebook
Website


I guess that's what they call
"Admiring true beauty"
hahahahahaha

That's All For Today!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: