CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

8th of November, 2010 - The Housemaid [Movie]

!WARNING!
Suitable for age 18 and above



:Wikipedia:
About The Housemaid

:Soundtrack:
Nichole Alden - Baby Now

First of all,
I would like to wish
Happy Birthday to
Francis Stephen Klassen :D
Yay! Happy 18th Birthday!
You're legal now XD
hahahahaha

After reading the plot of this
movie from wikipedia,
I think it's a very interesting
movie to watch although
there is no such movie
in Malaysia.
(I think I'll just download it)

It's about a housemaid
who fell in love with the
house owner. Unfortunately,
the house owner is expecting
a twin from his pregnant wife.
Living in a luxurious life,
the house owner tried
to seduce the housemaid
with his piano skills
and glasses of wine.
Eventually, the housemaid
went into the trap and both
of them had a sexual
relationship secretly.
The story goes on with some
dramas and issues.
And the scariest scene
is at the end of the movie
which I really wanna watch!

It's really predictable
but what caught my interest
is the interior design basically
hahahahahhahahaha
typically me

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: