CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

7th of November, 2010 - Business Card Assignment

This assignment is under
Visual Communication in Design
(ADD 105)
and it is based on chapter 4
which is Typography & Layout

:You can find this chapter in my blog:
3rd of November, 2010
Typography & Layout [Chapter 4]


So for this chapter,
we had to do a business card.
The lecturer told us to
name our own company
and to do anything with it XD
I was like "yay!"
hahaha

I finish up the assignment
few minutes ago
and it took me about
4-5 hours to do it,
plus going to the toilet
and drinking water and
washing the dishes XD

This is the result:
+Front+

+Back+

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
...my precious...

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

1 cups:

mubashar said...

Business cards really helped us for advertising our business.
I will recommend this service to all new businesses.
Business card templates