CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

27th of November, 2010 - ???


I have no idea
when was the last time I blogged.
Soo many things had happened
and so many things I want to share
yet so many things I have to do for the future.

Thou who art sighting
shalt not be gay
but thou shalt whilst
in fear of not sighting


So today I had my midterm exams
was supposed to hand in the colour wheel assignment
and was suppose to hand in the model
and was suppose to hand in the report
and was suppose to manage to hand in
all of them.
but I didn't managed to
because of some circumstances
and problems XD hahahaha
Will do it soon
neat and perfert
PPPPPEEEERRFFEEECCCTIIOOONN!!

I have nothing to say
about my midterm exams
because I don't usually talk
about exams when it's already over

My laptop is still not fixed yet
currently I'm borrowing my brother's (mini) laptop
and my usage towards this laptop
is very limited.
I can't really do my work
in comfort with this laptop
because I can't
monopolize it! DX
...sigh...

Gomen ne
I have no latest anime or manga to share
because I myself am currently busy.
Please do e-mail me if you have anything :D

p.s. I'm being random today


Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: