CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

12th of November, 2010 - 我玩过的MMORPG游戏 [MMORPG Games I've Played]

+My Cabal Character [Reiraberry]+

I know I should be
sharing about my works
regarding previous posts.
Somehow the work was a FAIL
So I don't really want to talk about it
because I've spent a lot of time doing it
and knowing that it is a fail after doing
so much just breaks my heart
harharharhar

So if you haven't know
I've played quite a few
MMORPG games since
I was 14 years old.
Sadly I only have my Cabal Online
character picture with me
because the rest of the pictures
were destroyed by the previous viruses
...sobs...

This is the list of games I've played:
:Ran Online:
This is the old version
which I played around end of 2005
to end of 2006.
(yeah I had no life back then)

:Myrosso:
This is the new version of Ran Online
I did try it out and heck
it was just the same as the old one.
That was around end of 2006.

:Super Dance Online:
I played this around 2009
I first tried it out in my
best friend's house (Angelica)
and she got me influence XD
I only love the songs
and had no other intentions

:Fiesta Online:
This is just some random game
that I found in the internet.
I tried it early this year (2010)
and it was kinda boring although
I was starting to make a lot
of new friends already.

:Cabal Online:
This is the latest game I've played
which was in the middle of this year (2010)
My sweetheart got me influence in
playing this game.
Heck yeah I played it XD
But I quit during my final exams
last September.

:Websites:
http://ran.myrosso.com/
http://www.xdo.com.my/
http://fiesta.outspark.com/
http://www.cabalonline.com/

I remember there was more
but I just can't remember the names!!
Oh well XD hahahahaha

Now don't get me start sharing about
what PS1 & PS2 games I've played
also Nintendo DS and PC games
because I've played A LOT OF GAMES
I reckon you can call me
a gamer as well ne? hahahaha
I guess that's why my sweetheart
loves me very much.

Thank You For Reading!
Please Come Again!
*bows*

0 cups: