CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2nd of December, 2010 - Forgotten


It has been so so so so so LONG
(sounds so wrong though)
since I've updated MY BLOG!!!
Gomen ne *sobs*
because it can't be helped.

My daily routine is like
going to college to do work,
then go home and sleep.
I rarely have some 'ME' time
even if I do, I only have about
0-3 hours per day
3 hours is really rare actually

So I'm trying to gain myself back
and start posting something again!
(even though I'm not really popular a-hah)
Oh yeah!

-----------------------------------------------

Actually I wanted to write something
about the 28th of November, 2010
but since I'm exhausted everyday
and didn't really have the time to blog
so..yeah...harharhar

But before that
Tadaa~!
Remember about the rejected drawing?
this is the new one and yeah
it's on a different angle
I was quite happy with
the lecturer's expression
on this drawing
because it made me
super happy :D

So on the 28th of November, 2010
I went to Suria Sabah with my buddies
Neil Brian, My Sweetheart, & Angelica Subil
We went there to watch movie :D
and somehow and somewhat
to celebrate my birthday I guess?
hahahahahaha
but it didn't really looked like it
because we just hangout and
enjoyed ourselves :D

I had Clay Pot Rice that day
It was oh so so yummy
looking at it again makes me
so so hungry..oh my..
hahahahahaha

Oh! We watched Harry Potter 7 :D
which is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
Part 1 XD

It's a cool movie and most
of the scenes follows the book
(I heard)
The whole way of the movie
I was thinking of how they had
to fly to many places just to
take 2-5 minutes of
the part of the movie
Because there were so many
beautiful places involve
and it would be impossible
to say that it's a set because
to have have such a big set
is CRAZY!

Overall it was good :D
and funny too XD hahaha


:NOTE:
From now my blog
will be limited to my works
and my daily routine/life.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: