CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

15th of December, 2010 - Cosplaying

from the anime/manga Loveless

I think I've discuss about this before
but what the heck I'll just proceed XD

I know I'm a newbie in cosplaying
and in fact I think you can call me
as one of the cosplayers
...I guess...

It's really hard to find the
right look for me
because it's always like
"too much" or "too little"
so before I talk any further
let me explain a little bit
about cosplaying
for those who doesn't know
what cosplaying is.

Cosplay or "costume play"
is a type of performance art in which participants
do costumes and accessories to represent
a specific character or idea.
Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan.
Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu,
comic books, graphic novels, video games,
hentai and fantasy movies.
Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms
and it is not unusual to see genders switched,
with women playing male roles and vice versa.
+source+

So there were a few characters
that I had in mind to cosplay
(but never did before of insufficient money)
Edea the Witch
or Sorceresses Edea
from Final Fantasy 8.
She would be perfect for me
to cosplay because I have
those looks of her
and I don't need a wig XD

But what I don't have...
is those boobs!!
why the hell does she show off her boobs!
if she didn't I would have cosplayed her DX

Next character:
Ishihara Yuuko from xxxHolic
also appeared in Tsubasa Chronicles
Loving those look as well
and it suites me because
I have that kind of hairstyle XD
but then again
her BOOBS!!!!
damn a girl needs a D cup
to perfectly cosplay this witch! DX

Maybe I'll just cosplay her long kimono?
which doesn't really focus her boobs
but still her boobs are obvious (=w=)

Next character:
Bayonetta the sexy witch
what I think I have is her spectacles XD
and her looks and her style
and again same case
HER BOOBS!!! damnit!
but then again
I hate to lure perverts
so it's a no no

Next character:
Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo
one hell of a girl from I would
seriously love to cosplay!
(but never did)
But she is a kid!!
and my face and my body
is a grown up body!!!!!
aaarrrrggghhh!!!

Next character:
Kuran Yuuki from Vampire Knight
very easy to cosplay her
and most professional cosplayer
advice me to start with something simple.
I wanted to cosplay her
but never did (=w=)
because I didn't have enough money
to pay to the tailor to make her outfit.
and also the Artemis
that she carries around...
I don't know how to make those (@w@)

I seriously have to save my money
if I want to cosplay for next year's HobbyCon
but then again, it's damn hard!
because now I'm in college
and most of my money are being
spent on my assignments
and I don't have a fix pocket money!
which I don't wanna complain...

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Visiting!
*bows*

1 cups:

Cosplay said...

Nice blog post, thanks for sharing this. We are also the Japan based cosplay costume manufacturers.