CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

21st of December, 2010 - RAY Christmas Party at Pepper Jacks :D

My best photo for the day
taken by Alethia Subil


It's a Tuesday today
and I was out the WHOLE DAY
At first I was in college
around 9am to prepare
for my English presentation.
And at 11am our presentation starts.


We talked about Villa
and the presentation was divided
into two; Architecture & Interior Design
Sue & Marshall were in the Architecture
and Voo, Kuzaimi & I were in the Interior Design.
I talked about Deck & Bathroom
Voo told me that my presentation
was the longest which lasted about 20 minutes.
It was suppose to be 5 minutes per person
and 30 minutes per presentation..
but my group's presentation
lasted for 1 hour XD ahahahhaha
I guess we were enjoying
ourselves too much?
I don't know about the rest
but I was enjoying the moment
when I was presenting my part XD
hahahahahhahaha

So after the presentation
I drove to Angel's house.
and slept until +5pm
hahahhahahaha XD
so when I wake up,
I straight away
went to change my clothes
and put on some makeup
and helped angel to
put on some makeup as well.

I went there with
Angelica and Alethia :D

I drove to lintas
and made it just in time!

We sat next to Leisa & Kenneth
the people whom we know best
I guess? XD hahahahha
we chat and took pictures
and laughed our heads off.

then we were given this
cute cupcake
made by Joy and the other girls.

and this is my food
Fish & Chicken with Salad :3
...yum yum...

but then I only managed to
finish the fish and salad only DX
damn why do I have a small tummy?

So after the dinner
we played some games
sing some Christmas songs
and when everything was over
we took A LOT of pictures.

The pictures here are
about only 5%
the other 95% are all in facebook
hahahahaaha XD


So Merry Christmas everyone! :D
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

I gotta finish my damn assignments

0 cups: