CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

20th of December, 2010 - Drawings?

I'm sure you still remember
my lovely Angelique :3


Day by day
I'm at home
drawing almost all the time
and when I don't draw
it feels really weird XD
hahahahahahaha

ADA 101
Design Communication 1

All of my assignments are
related to drawing and colouring
when it comes to this subject.

This is my latest submission
but it was rejected
because the lecturer said
it needs more perspective (@w@)
A bowl of fruit :D
we were ordered to do a still life artwork
using mix media.
Apparently, I don't have much
practice on still life XD
which results the picture above
One of my friend said
"It looks FLAT"
I was like "aaahhh....."

I really need to do something about it
(=w=)

----------------------------------------------------

Then we have our final project!
Where we have to
at least sketch 12 famous interiors.
Then after that we have to pick one
that favours us and write and essay
about why we like it.

This is one of my sketches:
This is my 2nd attempt
on drawing a room/an interior.

The room was designed by
Elsie de Wolfe
one of the pioneers of interior design
and she is the first female interior designer
to have create "The House in Good Taste"
One of my favourite interior designer :3

If you see closely,
there are some minor flaws on the sketch.
Which is kind of embarrassing
but then I'm still a student (@w@)
and THIS IS my 2nd attempt after all.

----------------------------------------------

Other than that,
I've got nothing else to talk about
since I'm still very busy with college.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: