CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

9th of December, 2010 - Colour Assignment

My facial expression would literally be like this
whenever I'm doing my assignment


It's a Thursday today
and I had no class.
So I spent my entire day
trying to finish the re-made colour assignment.

ADD 105
Visual Communication in Design

I mentioned earlier that 2 of
my assignments were rejected
and one of it is the colour assignment.
I was surprised to hear
when the lecturer said that
our colour assignments
were PLAIN & BORING
He told us that we have to be
creative since we're a designer-to-be.
So I had to do it all over again
and it took me about
more than 10 hours to finish it.
Oh yeah~

This was the rejected assignment:
When I was about to submit this one
I just figured out that
I FORGOT THE TABLE OF CONTENTS!!
AND ALSO THE REFERENCES PAGE!!
and so I panicked a little bit
and knew that the lecturer
would say something about the assignment.
Oh yesh yesh he did say something XD
but he never mentioned about
the missing table of contents
and the references page.
hahahahahahhahahahaha

So this is the re-made assignment:
:Link:
Colour in Visual Communication
by Francess Deanna Ramli


I didn't add the cover page
and the table of contents in this file
because it totally ruins
the page numbering (=w=)
And to be thinking of printing
this makes me really anxious
since there's a lot of paintings
inserted in the file.
I don't know about you
but I still feel like it lacks of something.
...I wonder...

So while researching
I found a few interesting websites :D
I hope you will like it!
Suitable for those who're taking arts

ArtHistory.Net

Colour Theory for Designers

DavidSlonim.WordPress.Com

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: