CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

13th of December, 2010 - An Art in The Church

Look at ma hair XD it's so brown
when the sunlight hits on it
harharharhar


So it's a Monday
Hmmmm......
I don't really like Mondays
but sometimes I love Mondays :D
hahahahahhaa

So today I'll be talking a little bit
about art that I just realized
and this art is really magnificent DX

The art can be seen in the
Sacred Heart Cathedral or
Sacred Heart Church
in Kota Kinabalu.

It is the church that I normally go
every Sunday morning
either with my family or with my besties
or with my sweetheart.

I've actually seen this art my whole life
like since primary school
and only now I realize the beauty in it

When you look at it closely
you can see that this art doesn't use
any paint or colours.
Instead, they use coloured tiles.
My best friend Angel told me about it
Believe me, this is really difficult to make
because they have to arrange the tiles
in a manner to create the image of Jesus.
Behind the figure of Jesus is the
famous Mount Kinabalu XD

It's really beautiful
I would just look at it and
admire it every time I go to church.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: