CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

4th of December, 2010 - Saturday :D

I would describe my room
to be like this messy
(=w=)


It's a Saturday today
and I was supposed to have
2 classes with Mr. Raed from KLMU.
But unfortunately,
the classes was canceled
and I was already at college
when they told me about it.
Oh well
hahaha XD

ADA 103
Principles of Architecture & Design

Today we were supposed
to hand in our models
but since our classes were canceled
so I sent him a photo instead :D

This is my group's work:
Didn't manage do add
some landscapes
because of the insufficient
materials that we had *sobs*


When looking at it for the first time
You may not know
what our assignment was.
Our assignment was to build
an object regarding the concept
'Stable' & 'Unstable'

The building at the left side
of the picture represents Stable
and the building at the right side
represents Unstable.

Stable Building Idea:
Ahmad Kuzaimi S.
The building is somewhat
said to be a museum


Unstable Building Idea:
Francess D. R. [me]
Firstly it was supposed to be a house
Then it turned out to be like a company's office


--------------------------------------------

So instead of having class
I went home and checked my mails
Then I went to bed and woke up
6 hours later XD hahahaha


Plants Vs Zombies

I started playing it in
2008/2009
At that time,
my brother was the one
who introduced me to this game.
Ever since then I got addicted to it.
However, there was a certain time
when I stopped playing.

Watching my brother
as well as his girlfriend
play this game somehow
made me want to play it too XD
So now I'm playing it for like,
the 3rd time now.
hahahaha

It's a strategy game
where you have to plant plants
to fight zombies and keep them away
from eating your brains.
It's really fun :D

-------------------------------------------

Aside from that
Nothing unusual happened today

-------------------------------------------

That's All For Now :D
Thank You For the Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: