CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone who
is visiting my blog!

I know it's kinda a bit late
because I've been pretty busy
before Christmas.

So first of all,
lemme talk about the rejected assignment XD

this was the rejected assignment
I did a little bit of shading
using pointillism.
It took me 2-3 hours
just to shade it.
hahahhahahaha

then after that I drove to college
met up with my college friends
and passed up my assignments.
After that I went to
my sweetheart's house
to celebrate Christmas Eve
with his family :D
it was really fun :3
especially the food (@w@)
Oh ma gawd the food was yummy~

Then the next day,
I went home
and slept XD hahahhaha

That's All For Now!
Merry Christmas!
*bows*

1 cups:

FJ Auhxr said...

Merry Christmas Francess & Well Done (^_^)