CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

31st of December, 2010 - Exam on New Year's Eve??

+The Pwetty Trio+

It's New Year's Eve!
It will be 2011 starting tomorrow!
OH MA GAWD!!!

That means I'm going
to be 19 next year :D

That means I'm going
to be in the first batch of
Interior Design seniors
in my college

That means the
Interior Design juniors
are going to be in next year!

That means more people!

That means more friends to meet!

That means I'll be
10 times more busier
than now!
I hope not (>w>)
because if I'm 10 times busier,
how the hell am I gonna
be active in blogspot?

Oh yesh I can be a workaholic
unconsciously until I get sick
and would get scold by
the ones who love me.
but at the same time
you and I have to keep
our activities balance.

There's time for work,
and there's time to play.


and so...I'll stop
typing about this topic
and move on to the next one
which is the examination!

Yesh!
We had exam today!
I think I did pretty well
since there's a lot of sketching involved
and it just makes the whole
question papers filled with sketches
of buildings and parts of building.

Remember my last post?
that was suppose to be
for my revision and studying
since researching is involved
and I had to stop halfway
since it takes a lot of time
to just research and study
on particular term.

If you realize
I don't include pictures
for today because
I AM SO @!$?#%^ SLEEPY!!!

Before I go to sleep
and maybe...just maybe...
will be awake just in time for the countdown.

Let's see what I've achieved this year:

1. Got a part-time job and lasted for a month
2. Learned more about dogs
3. Made lots of new friends!
4. Got 4.0 pointer for my 1st Semester
5. Got a driver's license
6. Became officially legal
7. etc...
I don't really remember everything okay DX

So....that's a lot of what
the 'me' on the 31st of Dec, 2009
expected because
if you checked my earlier blogs
in 2009 and early 2010
you'll see that I wrote my
New Year Resolution
which is to become stronger.
I don't really know if I had XD
hahahahhaha

That's All For Now!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
just in case I didn't wake up
*bows*

0 cups: