CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

12th of December, 2010 - HobbyCon

It's a Sunday today
and today is HobbyCon!!
Actually HobbyCon started yesterday
but I didn't manage to go because
I was doing my assignment.

So here are the photos
during the event:
Angel-Francess[me]-Aaron
I went there with my sweetheart
and my best friend :3

HAPCHO group
they were cosplaying the characters
in Ragnarok Online

Ragnarok mix Inuyasha mix ???
hahahahhahahaha

Christine Lee :D
she was my chinese translator
during the previous HAPCHO gathering XD

Such a cute combination
don't you think? hahahaha

At first I thought it was a shark XD
hahahahahahhaa

One of the cosplayers
they said she is an albino :O

The leader of the HAPCHO group and me :D
He asked me why didn't I cosplay
like gothic and stuff
I said "Nah...maybe next year"
XD

One of the Winner in HobbyCon
It is said that this is the
incomplete costume worth RM3k
The complete costume would worth RM5k
daymn~

HAPCHO members
that weren't cosplaying during that day XD

------------------------------------------------

Aight!
I guess that's all I've got for today

Nothing much to say
because I still have a lot of assignments
to do and all of the assignment's deadline
is next week!!!!! (@w@)
I'm going nuts!
D:

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

1 cups:

Macoto17 said...

astaga ada pula ko dtg ke HC10!! XD I was there cosplaying as Shippo from Inuyasha. But why I didint see u?