CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8th of December, 2010 - Wednesday Classes :3


Today I had English Level 2
and Visual Communication class.

We didn't really learn anything
in English class today because
Miss Freda held a test today.
I think I did pretty well :D
haha XD

ADD 105
Visual Communication in Design

In Visual Com class
we finished our final chapter which is
Chapter 7 - Information for Presentation Design
One of the things that we learned
was the types of presentation.

There are 3 types:

1. Verbal Presentation
It is a basis communication
between people through talking.
Formally, this type of presentation
is used during meetings, lectures,
speeches, conferences, seminars, etc.

2. Visual Presentation
It is a communication through
visual aid such as graphic design,
typography, drawing, illustration, etc.
This type of presentation is used
for websites, design presentation,
designers, etc.

3. Written Presentation
It is a written communication entails
transmission of message in black and white.
Normally it is used when one wants
to write a report, story, document,
diary, thesis, book, manual, etc.

-----------------------------------------------

Aside from that,
I wanted to hand in 2 of
the 'completed' assignments today.
However, when I showed it to my lecturer,
dum dum dum.....REJECTED!

I was like "O-M-G"
hahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
So I guess I'll have to edit
a little bit of here and there :D
Wish me luck!

That's All For Today!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: