CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st of January, 2011 - New Year's Resolution :3


Hello 2011 :D
Everyone has been talking about
today's beautiful number
which is 1.1.11

So before I talk about
my New Year's Resolution
let me talk a little bit about today.

Today,
on the first day of 2011
I fell sick!
Oh yesh...I'm having flu right now
but I still have to study
for my coming exams.
It's really weird though
because I don't usually get sick
unless it's sports
I'm guessing that
my period is coming
(OwO)


NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
Normally I'll only have
one for each year
because I don't really
go according to 'plan' XD
hahahahaha

So this year's
resolution is...
to be more productive :D
I know I've been practicing this
since last year
but I'll just keep it going (n_n)

Starting from now
I'll have to give a quality results
for each of my work
that interest me.
In other words,
if that particular work
attracts me, I'll give it my all
in giving the best.
oh yeah~

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: