CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bungalow Final Project + Freedom


Kyaaaa!
FINALLY IT'S MY HOLIDAYS!
WOHOOO!! Now I can do all the
things that I want to do!
Like sleep, read mangas, watch animes,
play games, go out with friends, etc.
ngehehehehe

It's the 6th of January (2011) today
and it's a Thursday
Surely almost everyone
is schooling and working
right now and I'm like the odd one
(=w=)

First, let me talk about the
Bungalow project that my group
have been working on.

This Bungalow
project is for our
Principles of Architecture & Design class
and it carries 50% marks
which is kinda....suicidal...
because all of the students in class
didn't want the final exams
instead they want the bungalow project
as their final....I told them it's suicide..
but majority picked it (=w=)
oh well...

So here are some pictures:
+More pictures in my facebook+
This is the first try
Epic Failure
If you've read my previous post
I mentioned about this try
where we tried the bending method
(all sides are bended then glued)
but it turned about badly

This is the 2nd try
2nd Epic Failure
This time we tried to stick the walls
one by one.
It was a success but then
we had troubles regarding the doors
and windows and decorations.
So.....it was a fail...

3rd attempt
Success!!
This time, the measurements
are all doubled the actual length
because the previous one was too small
and it's really hard to work on a small house.
We added snow to it :3
since we didn't have enough material to
do the green grass and green trees
and at that moment I had a whole
lot of cottons...so why don't we make it snow?
hahahahahaha

This is the back view
Look! there's a snowman :D hahahahaha



We did this in just 4 days:
1st day - 1st storey

2nd day - 2nd storey

3rd day - roof, patio & porch

4th day - snow

The 4th day was yesterday
and yesterday was the submission date
for this particular bungalow.
It was a good thing we finished it on time XD
hahahahaha

-----------------------------------------------

Now there's no more assignments
left to be done and no more
exams to attend.
That means it's HOLIDAY for me!!

So yesterday after submitting
the bungalow project to the admin.
My sweetheart and I
went to watch Gulliver's Travel
in 1borneo :D

It's a story about a guy named Gulliver
travel to the Bermuda Triangle
and found himself surrounded by
little people who lived in a town called Liliput.
Staring Jack Black.
It's a really cool movie :D
and funny as well XD hahahahaha
I was really entertained

Aside from that
nothing extraordinary things
happened besides going home to sleep.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: