CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25th of January, 2011 - Getting The Freaking Timetable


Since yesterday,
a lot of Cosmopoint students were
cramming Wisma Times and I had no
choice but to queue up.
It was kinda frustrated
because there was still a lot of students
on the second day
and the operator's computer
with the new registration system
was functioning really really slow..
Was in college for a very long time
and now that I'm back
I can finally spend some time
....blogging....

I met with the new lecturer today
Mr. Raymond if I'm not mistaken
He reminds me of my former manager
(=w=)

But hopefully everything will go well
aside from that, I don't really
know what to blog
I hope this will do...
hahahahaha!!

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: