CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11th of January, 2011 - Clerith

Let me introduce everyone
to my newest coloured drawing
Clerith!

This time, my coloured drawing
Clerith is different from what
I usually do. The guy's hair
is deep sexy green
which I'll normally hate
but unfortunately I decided
to go with the colour
to create a contrast between
green and red.
Why green? because it's
complimentary to the colour red :3

The guy's eyes are sparkling yellow.
I wanted to make it gold in colour
but I didn't want it to make too gold
because then it wouldn't fit the whole picture.
The yellow eyes makes the skin
look more fairer
The combination of the eyebrow
just makes the whole expression sexy~
oh yeah~

I wanted to go with butler for this theme
but then when I tried out the colour
it doesn't really suit Clerith.
So I decided to go with
'Rich High School Student'

Here are the progression of Clerith:
This is the original drawing.

and then I start to colour the skin.
After that I actually left this picture
hanging since I was really busy
with college work and projects
so I didn't have the time
to complete Clerith.

If you look closely,
I made a slight change on
the mouth area and also
a little bit on the eyes.

Next I colour the hair, eyes,
vest and the tie.
Made lots of clicks here and there
to get it right.

So instead of colouring the whole thing,
I crop the picture to waist length XD
I know I'm evil
hahahahha!

Then next I find a suitable background
for Clerith, when I finally found it,
I did a few edits.

Then finally the touch-ups
and it's done! :D

-------------------------------------------------

Didn't really go anywhere today
and didn't really feel like doing anything.
I was getting really bored
and so I decided to finish up Clerith :D
It took me about 3 hours to complete him.
Hope you like him :3

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: