CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

10th of January, 2011 - Anime! Manga!


Wohooo!!
Finally it's time to add some animes
and mangas into my favourites!
I know that some of these animes
that I'm going to mention will sound familiar XD
Alright! So let's see...

+KuroShitsuji+
=Manga Link=

I'm sure this anime is popular
among the guys since it's a
shounen anime and also manga.
The anime is about a boy
(main character) Ciel Phantomhive
who is also the only Phantomhive bloodline
who survived from a tragic scene.
Both of his parents were murdered
from a fire that destroys their whole mansion.
Ciel, on the other hand, survived
from the fire by signing a contract
with the demon, Sebastian,
who is now Ciel's butler who follows
and protects Ciel from the enemy.
At the same time, Sebastian will
be Ciel's loyal servant and will
do anything what Ciel's want to.
To pay for his service, Ciel's soul
will be Sebastian's when Ciel dies.
The anime reveals their journey
through investigations and adventures.

I really love the anime
and also love how they drew the characters.
I love the gothic fashion as well
and everything else like the story line
and such.

+Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu+
=Manga Link=

'Today, Our Love Begins'
My friend Christine was the one
who introduce this manga to me.
It's a a school life shoujo manga
suitable for most girls :3
This manga is about a girl
(main character) Tsubaki Hibino
a very old-fashioned girl
who could style other people's hair
very well, but then she doesn't like
to style her own hair
because she said that it doesn't suit her
so she braids her hair instead
like those geeky girls.
A very hard-working type.
But one day, she meets a guy
sharing the same name as her
Tsubaki Kyouta
A very rude and cruel person
whom at first had long hair.
Until one moment, Hibino
accidentally cut off Kyouta's hair
with a scissors and Kyouta
demand to pay him back with her body.
Hibino, on the other, got it all wrong
and thought that 'using her body' means
'using her skills'. So she made Kyouta's
hair even shorter and style it too.
The story goes on with
both of the parties' journey
together.

It's a really nice shoujo story :)
recommended to all

+Hellsing+
=Manga Link=

Again, another popular anime
among the guys.
It is a seinen anime/manga
at the same time it is historical,
horror/gory and mature.
Seriously NOT suitable for kids.

I haven't watch the whole thing yet
but what I know is that
it is a story about vampires and wars.
Where humans are turned into vampires
to form a powerful military army
to destroy the world/country.
I can't wait to watch it though!

------------------------------------------------

I know I may be a weird
person sometimes to be liking
such things XD hahahaha
and plus I can't keep up with
the other series animes
since new animes and mangas
are always coming towards me
and starting next week I might be
busy once more (@w@)

That's All For Now!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: